Wild acanthopanax tea produced from primitive area of Changbaishan. It is a pure green original health care product, and is suitable for various peoples. It is the superior natural drinks to present to relatives and friends.
- Keep this Tea in an airtight container and store in a cool, dry place avoiding direct sunlight.
- Brewing Guide: Take 2-3g Tea and put into Tea Pot. Brew with boiling water about one minute and drain the water (washing the tea). Then, fill with boiling water (over 90 Celsius) again to brew the tea. Pour into Tea Cups after one minute.
- Scientific Name: Eleuthero Other Names: Acanthopanax senticosus, Devil’s Bush, Eleutherococcus senticosus, Russian Root, Shigoka, Siberian Ginseng, Taiga, Thorny Pepperbush, Touch-Me-Not, Wild Pepper
Besides, on the aspect of geriatric disease, it can dilate blood vessels, increase coronary flow, and also has effects to angina pectoris, hyperlipemia, cerebral thrombus, hypertension and hypotension. It can strengthen non-specific defense capability and resistance to adverse factor, such as cold, scorching hot, excess weight, etc.
1. Prolong life, anti-aging;
2. Strengthen brain, hypnotize;
3.Add bone marrow, improve hematopoiesis, improve white blood cells;
4.Balance blood pressure, soften blood vessels, clear cholesterol and peroxide lipid;
5.Nourish yin, tonify kidney, balance yin and yang, regulate female endocrine disorder;
6. Resist cold and heat, nourish lung, strengthen body, improve breath, prevent colds;
7.Resist myocardial ischemia, arrhythmia and radiation, improve abnormal electrocardiogram;
8.Strengthen spleen and kidney, balance nutrition, relieve fatigue, enhance sexual function and immune system;
9. Increase oxygen and endurance, inspire intelligence quotient, promote activity of brain cells, improve one’s memory;
There are no reviews yet.