unctions and Indications: It is used to activate blood circulation and unblock meridians, dissipate cold and dampness, reduce swelling and relieve pain. It is used for waist and knee osteoarthritis due to blood stasis and cold-dampness blocking meridians. Symptoms: tingling or dull pain in joints, joint stiffness, difficulty in flexion and extension, and chills in the limbs.
Apply this Chinese herbal medicated product to temporarily relieve minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains.
For the temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises, and sprains.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply one or two plasters to affected area once a day. Remove after 12 hours.
Children 2 to 12 years of age and adults with compromised health: Use only under the guidance of a doctor
Children under 2 years of age: Do not use, consult a doctor
Camphor 5%, Menthol 3.4%.
Chinese Rhubarb Rhizome and Root, Cinnamon Bark, Clove, Dimethyl Sulfoxide, Dong-quai Root, Ginger Rhizome, Greater Galangal Rhizome, Green Peppercorns, Lanolin, Long Pepper (Piper Longum L.) Fruit, Paraffin, Petrolatum, Rosin, Safflower Flowers, Sichuan Lovage Rhizome, Sichuan Pepper [Zantho- Xylum Piperitum (L.) Dc.] Peel, and Zinc Oxide, On A Rubberized Fabric Support With A Paper Backing.
For external use only.
Allergy alert: This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions
Do not use:
– on wounds
– on irritated or damaged skin
– if the appearance of this product has changed in excess of 12 hours
– if you have known hypersensitivities to this product
– otherwise than as directed
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
– taking other medications
When using this product:
– avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
– do not bandage tightly
– supervise use by children
– use caution if prone to allergic reactions
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
– condition worsens
– symptoms persist for more than 7 days
– symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
– excessive irritation of the skin develops
– when using for pain of arthritis:
– pain persists for more than 10 days:
– redness is present
– in conditions affecting children under 12 years of age
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.