【用法用量】 口服。一次4片，一日2～3次。 【
性 状】 本为浅棕色至棕褐色的片；气芳香，味苦、辛。
In TCM terms Yin Qiao Jie Du Pian relieves the exterior, clears heat, and resolves toxicity. The TCM pattern it is applicable to is called “Wind-Heat”.
40 Tablets / Pack,
take 4 tablets each time, 2-3 times per day
Yinchiao tablet-fever reducer antihistamine (no sugar film-coated) temporarily relieves these symptoms due to a cold, the flu, or hay fever: minor aches and pains, headache, sore throat, itchy and watery eyes, sneezing runny nose, temporarily reduces fever.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to a cold, the flu, or hay fever: minor aches and pains, headache, sore throat, itchy and watery eyes, sneezing runny nose, temporarily reduces fever.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: 4 tablets every 4 to 6 hours, not to exceed 6 doses (24 tables) in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor. Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours, not to exceed 5 doses (10 tablets) in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor. Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
Liver Warning:This product contains acetaminophen.
Severe liver damage may occur if:
– Adult takes more than 24 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product.
– Child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours.
– Taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen.
– Adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks everyday while using this product.
Do no use:
– With an other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
– For pain for more than 10 days (for adults) or 5 days (for children).
– for fever for more than 3 days.
Ask a doctor before use if the user has:
– liver disease, glaucoma, a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis, difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the user is :
– taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
– taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product:
– do not exceed recommended dosage.
– avoid alcoholic beverages.
– may cause drowsiness (alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect).
– use caution when driving or operating machinery.
– may cause excitability especially in children
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
– sore throat is severe, sore throat persists for more than 2 days, sore throat is accompanied or followed by: fever, headache, rash, nausea, vomiting.
– any of the following occurs (these could be signs of a serious condition): pain or fever persists or gets worse or new symptoms occur, redness or swelling is present.
Do not give to children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.