【用法用量】 口服。一次4片，一日2～3次。 【
性 状】 本为浅棕色至棕褐色的片；气芳香，味苦、辛。
In TCM terms Yin Qiao Jie Du Pian relieves the exterior, clears heat, and resolves toxicity. The TCM pattern it is applicable to is called “Wind-Heat”.
40 Tablets / Pack,
take 4 tablets each time, 2-3 times per day
Yinchiao tablet-fever reducer antihistamine (no sugar film-coated) temporarily relieves these symptoms due to a cold, the flu, or hay fever: minor aches and pains, headache, sore throat, itchy and watery eyes, sneezing runny nose, temporarily reduces fever.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to a cold, the flu, or hay fever: minor aches and pains, headache, sore throat, itchy and watery eyes, sneezing runny nose, temporarily reduces fever.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: 4 tablets every 4 to 6 hours, not to exceed 6 doses (24 tables) in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor. Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours, not to exceed 5 doses (10 tablets) in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor. Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
Liver Warning:This product contains acetaminophen.
Severe liver damage may occur if:
– Adult takes more than 24 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product.
– Child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours.
– Taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen.
– Adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks everyday while using this product.
Do no use:
– With an other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
– For pain for more than 10 days (for adults) or 5 days (for children).
– for fever for more than 3 days.
Ask a doctor before use if the user has:
– liver disease, glaucoma, a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis, difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the user is :
– taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
– taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product:
– do not exceed recommended dosage.
– avoid alcoholic beverages.
– may cause drowsiness (alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect).
– use caution when driving or operating machinery.
– may cause excitability especially in children
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
– sore throat is severe, sore throat persists for more than 2 days, sore throat is accompanied or followed by: fever, headache, rash, nausea, vomiting.
– any of the following occurs (these could be signs of a serious condition): pain or fever persists or gets worse or new symptoms occur, redness or swelling is present.
Do not give to children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
There are no reviews yet.